Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Liquitone effects in action


 love rears its ugly head oct25 2012

This is a recording of a rehearsal of the band I used to play in; Retrospective
Due to a number of circumstances the band sadly disbanded.
lead vocals - Fokko de Haan
guitar and backing vocals - Me
bass guitar - Bas Schell
Keyboard - Dirk Tel
Drums - Wim Wagenaar



On this track I used the Germanium Treble-Booster, Octave Fuzz, Stereo Vibe and the Dual Plexi Drive (2 parallel Wampler Plexi-Drive clones in one box)


The guitar is as always my Squier Classic Vibe '60 strat and for the amps I used these 2 lovely monsters;


1971 Fane DEA100 MK IV and 12W 5E3 tweed deluxe clone.
That beautiful greenish-blue wall in the background was painted with the same paint as I used on the Stereo Vibe



No comments:

Post a Comment